Widespan South Island 2015 Limited (we, us, our or Widespan) welcomes you to our website.
When these terms apply
1. Your access to and use of our website (including all information, graphics and materials) is subject to the following terms. By accessing and/or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you should not access or use our website.
2. The content on our website is obtained from various sources (including from third parties). While we have made every effort to ensure that the content on our website is complete and accurate, we do not represent or warrant that it is complete, accurate or is suitable for what you may want to use it for. Furthermore, any views or opinions expressed on our website are solely those of the original author and/or contributors, and may not represent those of Widespan.
3. We or our licensees own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and all content on our website, and reserve all our rights in this regard. You must not copy, store adapt, alter, broadcast, hyperlink, reproduce, distribute, transmit or modify in any way all or any part of the website or any content contained on the website without our express prior written consent.
Your use of our website
4. You agree to use our website in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations, and that does not infringe the rights of anyone else, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of our website.
5. Unless expressly provided for on our website or expressly authorised by us in writing, you may not:
1. create a derivative work from our website or any part thereof; take any action or attempt to
2. take any action that could compromise the use, security or normal operation of our website;
3. attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, any products or services provided via our website, or any accounts, computer systems or networks relating to our website, through hacking, password mining or any other means; or
4. post, transmit, or otherwise make available through the website any material which violates these terms or any applicable law, which is defamatory or objectionable, or which may bring our reputation into disrepute.
7. Our website may contain hyperlinks to other websites which are not operated by us. These links are provided for convenience only. We will not investigate or monitor links to other websites, and you link to them at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content contained on any linked website, and any such link should not be taken as an endorsement of any other website or products/services offered on that website.
Disclaimer and Indemnity
8. While the content contained on our website is provided in good faith in the belief it is accurate and correct, we do not represent or warrant that any such content is reliable, accurate, complete or timely. In addition, we give no warranties as to the performance, reliability or availability of our website. You acknowledge that the website is provided without warranties or conditions of any kind (other than warranties or conditions which may not be lawfully excluded) and that you use our website and content contained on our website at your own risk.
9. We will not be liable to you for any damages, losses (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business opportunity or data), costs or expenses of any kind which you suffer in connection with your use of, or inability to use, our website or any linked website, or your use of, or reliance on, any of the content contained on or accessed through our website or any linked website.
10. You agree to indemnify us and our suppliers, officers, shareholders, agents and employees against any claims, liabilities or damages we incur arising directly or indirectly as a result of, or in connection with, your use of the website.
Product Information and availability
11. We reserve the right to alter product specifications at any time without notice.
12. Publishing information about a product on our website does not mean that the product is necessarily available for sale or in stock.
13. We may at any time in our discretion and without liability to you, with or with out cause and with or without prior notice, decide to limit, suspend or cancel your access and/or use of the website and any part thereof.
14. We reserve the right to amend all or any part of these terms at any time. Revised terms will be posted on the website and will be effective immediately unless otherwise stated. By continuing to use the website after any amendment becomes effective, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
15. Any failure by use to enforce any provision of these terms does not constitute a waiver of that provision.
16. Each of these terms is separately binding. If any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable, and the offending provision deemed to be amended to the minimum extent required by law to be valid and binding.